Flowers are for emotions. Its very association with the basic human trait, expression of self-indulgent feelings, has made it one of the most profitable businesses in the world. What better way to tell people you care than to present flowers? May it be a birthday, graduation dinner, wedding ceremony or a funeral, flowers play their part well.
Nevertheless, the essence of a successful business lies within its brand image. Developing a substantial flower store with various kinds of exceptional flowers may not be sufficient for its growth if you haven’t gone extra miles to establish an outstanding image for your brand. Your floral logo design is the first thing visible to the targeted crowd and since first impressions matter, it is important to create an impactful and effective floral logo design to promote the credibility of your products.
At first, designing a logo seems like an undemanding skill to obtain, and that is until you start designing one! A logo includes not just an image but a fair share of introduction to your brand. Pulling off a logo of your taste with no vision or expertise attached will not help you out, unless you are impossibly lucky. Your floral logo design could be a beautiful view but if it doesn’t please your aimed population segments, it leads your business nowhere. As David Airey sets down in his book – Logo Design Love,
“Anyone can design a logo, but not everyone can design the right logo”
The point is that you must seek professional help to set up an iconic and professional floral logo design that will single you out among your competitor florists. Here are five significant characteristics of an iconic logo design:
- Originality – Nothing beats a visually unique identity. It makes your brand stand prominently even if you are in a sea of competitors.
- Relevance – Even the most beautiful logo can be a flop if it doesn’t relate to the intended audience. It is to be ensured that the designed logo represents brand’s mission values and features accurately.
- Versatility – A logo design that appears good on all marketing medium such as billboards, small business cards or even websites, is the right choice. Your logo is great if it’s versatile in all terms.
- Memorable – A magnificent logo design creates an impression that buys a permanent place in your memory. Such brands are iconic and are easily recognized at a single glance.
- Timeless – If your logo involves a hint of classic and brings an everlasting effectiveness, it will never face death.
If your designer has a great understanding of the above mentioned characteristics, hire them!
Let us know if you find this information helpful, we would love to hear from you.