People believe in what they see. It is rightly said that people often judge a book by its cover but it is not really their fault. The cover was designed to please eyes in the first place. It is how something is presented to leave a good impression where it is needed. At a book store the motive is to lure the customers with attractive cover designs and best of story highlights to make them buy it. The idea is similar when a brand is introduced but it has a lot more to it. It is about building an image that people can connect to and can trust easily. Great brands have the most incredible logo. Company logos that display a great brand story effectively is what good companies struggle to achieve. A good logo has the capability of being an impactful voice of the company. As easy as the idea of designing a logo sounds, it is equally difficult when it comes to actually designing one. You cannot just choose your favorite art work, font or colors to get one prepared that will represent your business from the beginning. It has to have professional look to make your client have confidence in your ability to do your job right. If you cannot do this one job perfectly, it will them doubt your product and service quality. That’s how cruel the world can be but don’t say we did not warn you.
On a lighter note, it is never too late to redesign your logo and if you have not started working on it yet, you need to get on it now. Best brand strategies have their primary focus on developing a full-fledged company logo design strategy. Good companies spend good amount of time and money to develop a logo design that is a true reflection of their brand values and key features and it really do pay off well. So if you are on a mission to revive your brand or redesign your logo these tips are going to help you through the process effectively:
1. Write down what is that you want your brand to look like.
2. Find out what your audience wants and what they expect from you and most importantly know your audience. To shape your company logo message effectively.
3. Let your logo be simple.
4. Be as communicative as possible.
5. Its okay to spend extra amount of time to develop the strategy.
6. Take inspiration from outside but use it to create your own concept that is a fresh view for your clientele. Be unique.
7. Hire a professional designer, someone who has experience working with a company of your type.
8. Avoid online clip arts and graphic designers offering cheap packages.